Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec 1606B for sale...NICE!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AL-TEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey Altec guys: I have on auction on E-bay a real nice Anahiem CALIF. built green Altec model 1606B solid-state mixer/amp. It is 50 watts RMS with all Z taps including 70 Volt.
    forums It has all the correct input modules on all low Z mic inputs, and is clean as a whistle, no scratchy pots, or hum! Use it for PA, monitor system, or recording.
    Go to E-bay. Search for "Altec 1606B". I have a real low "Buy It Now" price, and/or low reserve $$ . I am "alzemail". (Seller)

    I hate to sell it, but just do not need it.
    It has never been on the road. See the pics.
    Thanks,

    AL-TEC forums

  2. #2
    Inactive Member joshdavis27's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec 1606B for sale...NICE!

    do you happen to have the schematics for this unit? I am looking to fix a pair of them. thanks.

    josh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.